Friday, March 14, 2008

Georgia DOT Announces I-75 Temporary Detour Plan at Exit 104
CRISP County – Contractors for the Georgia DOT will temporarily detour I-75 northbound and southbound traffic at Exit 104/County Road 361 (Farmers Market Road) on Sunday, March 16 and Monday, March 17 between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m., weather permitting.

Mint Julep Journal blog:
Spitzer, Democrats and Obama
Oh. My. Goodness.What a mess of trouble the Democrats seem to be having. First, I have to tell you how the press conference would have gone if I were married to New York Governor Spitzer.

Motivational Minutes blog:
Write it Down
Write it Down
When you write something down it somehow has a way of becoming real. By writing it down, you will put more emphasis on it.
When I graduated from high school, I wanted to be a singer. I wanted to write my own music and be a star.

Review Panel Recommends Military Pay Changes
The 10th Quadrennial Review of Military Compensation has suggested a new way of measuring military pay, proposed that more money be spent on special and incentive pays, and recommended restructuring the basic allowance for housing.

No comments: