Sunday, March 9, 2008

Benson Wins 1st Place
3/9/08 (4:01 p.m.) Bob Denson (L), High Noon Toastmasters, accepts the 1st place Ribbon from Ken Holly, High Noon Toastmasters Contest Chairman, for winning the Area 16 International Speech. Toastmasters learn to stand up to be seen, speak up to be heard and sit down to be appreciated. High Noon Toastmasters meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at the Lafayette Learning Center in Fayetteville Bldg B, room 208 at Noon.

Classes & Workshops at the Fayette Art Center & Gallery Updated:
Photography, jewelry, portrait, and much more!

Music Matters blog:
Kelly Osbourne to Perform Duet With Brian Evans On New CD
Kelly Osbourne will perform a duet with crooner Brian Evans on his forthcoming debut international CD.Osbourne will perform the song "Blue Bayou" with Evans."I'm obviously thrilled. When I spoke to my producer about who I'd like to perform a duet with, I really thought long and hard about it, and literally dozens of names came up. It wasn't until I was surfing the Internet, frustrated because I couldn't find someone I felt would really belt it out, that I found Kelly Osbourne to be a truly exceptional vocalist that could really bring something wonderful to this CD," says Evans. "I think Kelly has an absolutely amazing voice, and it's a true privilege that she has agreed to do this CD with me."

Trips 2 Fun blog:
Money Talks: Delta Introduces Best Fare Guarantee
(PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL) is putting its money where your mouse is. The airline today announced its Best Fare Guarantee, assuring customers will always find Delta's lowest available fares at delta.com. If a customer discovers the same Delta itinerary for a lower fare on another travel Web site, the airline will refund the ticket cost or offer the fare difference plus a $100 travel voucher. Terms and conditions apply. Additional details are outlined below.

No comments: