Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stop Veggie Pests Before They Stop Garden
Warm weather is a welcome sight for gardeners. But the problems it brings with insects and disease are not. Fortunately, there are several things we can do to help prevent and control them...

British Soccer Camp
British Soccer is the #1 soccer camp in the U.S.
June 16- 20 or July 21 - 25
Camp at Handley Park
Ages 3-4 9am-10am $79
Ages 4-5 10:15am-12:15pm $94
Ages 5-8 9am-12pm $120
Ages 5-8 5:30pm-8:30pm $120
Ages 9-12 5:30pm-8:30pm $120
Ages 8-18 9am-4pm $175
Register EARLY (May 5-June 6) & receive a FREE jersey. www.challengersports.com

Mint Julep Journal: Here Snakey, Snakey
Sitting on my front porch watching life is one of my favorite things to do. I really enjoy my old creaky rocker, especially when I have a tall icy glass of mint julep to sip. I sit and relax and well, just observe. Today, I watched as my kitty observed his prey, and watched as kitty played with his prey...

Delta Air Lines Launches Nonstop Service between New York-JFK and Edinburgh, Scotland
Delta Air Lines today begins the first-ever daily nonstop service between New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and Edinburgh, Scotland. The new flight continues Delta’s success in offering convenient access to points across Europe and the world...

No comments: