Thursday, May 8, 2008

If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~Milton Berle

-----

Morning Reflections and Observations

It's been real quiet on my porch lately. Guess I'm alright with the solitude as it has given me time to reflect and observe. This morning while I was sitting on the porch drinking my daily dose of caffeine and wondering about what to do for the day, my eyes were suddenly drawn to a duel....
-----
FFP Note: To learn more about the wall, visit http://thewall-usa.com/

Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall Comes To McDonough June 12- June 15

The memories of America's fallen soldiers are never forgotten. The Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall, which honors the men and women who gave their all to protect America, comes to McDonough June 12-15. With over 58,000 names inscribed....
-----

Honoring Mom Mother’s Day and Every Day

Common images of Mother’s Day include family treating mom to a special lunch, or showering her with greeting cards and flowers. “Instead of Mother’s Day being a one day celebration....

No comments: